Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Woo Hoo!!!

Ok, first of all...Jana has my black kitten now! His name is Lucky and the kids love him! I'm so happy I don't have 5 cats, only 4 now. Although, Patches was around on Saturday the 7th and when she came back last week I was going to take her to the vet to get her rabies shot, well...she never showed up last week! She didn't show up until midnight this last Sunday night! So, I took her yesterday. I can't believe she left for that long! I thought maybe she found a new home, but she came back skinny. Poor thing.
Saturday, we went to the Farmer's Market and one other place to shop and then came home. On Sunday morning we found that Joe's wallet was missing. Dear Lord! I was really, REALLY worried. He thought he had left it at that store we went to, but they didn't open until 10 am on Monday. We searched high and low, looked at his mom and dad's and in all the vehicles. We couldn't find it. I called the store Monday morning and she said that she didn't see it, but she wasn't the one there on Saturday and that she would have someone in the afternoon call me back. So, I went online to check the checking account and it was okay. So I walked back into the bedroom and low and behold...the first place I look, THERE IT WAS! I worried so much about that stupid thing and here it was on MY dresser instead of his under my guitar books! But, OH what a relief!
The kids are coming out tonight, Fostermom's got to work tomorrow and Friday. I'll have all three this time. The wall for their bedrooms still isn't finished, the siding on the house is getting there, the electrical issues haven't even been touched yet. I hope that we can get these things resolved soon, I'm tired of stressing over them.
Welp, I've got to go get some things done that I won't be able to do tomorrow because the kids will be here.
BY THE WAY JANA...I have no clue where your new blog is!!! I didn't get the message.

¡hasta luego!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Misssyyyyy,

Here is my blog. Sorry for the confusion.

http://psalms126.blogspot.com/

Annnddd BTW...I loooovvveeee the kitty. He is a lap kitty just like I wanted...so adoreable, loveable and just what we needed.

So, stop by me blog...eh?

~Toodles!

Anonymous said...

yeah i know what u mean missy and thanks for that comment i really appreciate it thanks for being someone i can look up to love ya bye