Saturday, July 14, 2007

Really just MISC...

Saw sis-in-law today. She's doing a great deal better. She's on step 2 of her detox (a few days early by doc's orders!) and well on the way to recovery.
Check out these cool lookin' moths that we found over the last couple days. The green one's just plain purty and the other one's just sweet!

See the cross?!?! Cool huh?
Also, Superhubbie and I were driving the other day and saw this bumper sticker. It kinda has that "Whoa!" effect to it doesn't it?

The Dolan's are getting the black and white kitten tomorrow! Yay! I only have one extra cat and I kinda want to keep her (the white one). So, we're good.
We dropped the boys off last night at camp and can I just say...I really don't like taking them to a chaotic place. There were so many people and the kids just wanted to run! It was really stressful for me. Well, Superhubbie and his dad are working on the siding of the house. I got done mowing the grass and I probably ought to hit the laundry now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol that moth has a cross on it? how is that possible? that is awsome!