Friday, July 13, 2007

the kiddos...

We're going to camp tonight and we're dropping off the boys. I've really become attached and they act like they still don't want to leave. They love Fostermom, but it seems that they love being around here more. I do have to admit that 2 is easier than 3, but these last 2 weeks has been good for me because I have been able to ease into "motherhood" a little more easily than having all three dropping in my lap all at once. Really, the transition into "it" hasn't been as painful as I had expected. Yes, a lot of things are changing, but it's not really all that bad. They love me and I love them. It's weird really...how people can walk into your life and hold your heart in their hands in a short period of time. They need stability and I hope the court gives it to them on July 26-28, we find out if they go up for the big A word. Please be praying, many kids' lives are at stake here. Well, this weekend's going to be full of work. So, I'd better get the kids' stuff packed up and ready to go back to Fostermom's. Later!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Hey I gotta gun...if you need to borrow??? (for the boyfriend, possible ex-boyfriend??) LOL J/K Well, I guess I will see you later on tonight....

MotherT said...

We've been praying for Sissy, now we'll pray more specifically!!

Anonymous said...

hey i know her boyfriend haha hes in my spanish class at school i didnt know he was like that lol