Friday, June 22, 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN #1 (sorry so late)

I know, I know...It's FRIDAY MISSY...NOT THURSDAY!!! I just decided that I'm going to take a shot at this fun little doodad I've seen on others' sites. I didn't realize it was such a big thing until I saw on Theresa's site the official Thursday Thirteen site. So...here goes...

Thirteen things I need to do before August begins:

1. Finish foster care paperwork (Yes, foster care...kinda gives you a look into the stay-at-home mom thing...)


2. Clean my house...entirely. (Big job for me!)


3. Paint the guest bathroom in blues and purples. (It'll be the kids' bathroom...yes, I said kids.)


4. Finish painting my bedroom in greens and browns (It's 75% complete at the moment)


5. Finish paining the livingroom in browns and tans. (It's half way done now.)


6. Take Patches in for her rabies shot. (That's one of the cats you haven't met yet.)


7. When I take Patches in, I must get the vet records for the foster thing.


8. Help Superhubbie get the gutters back up after we finish fixing the roof.


9. When the guys finish builing the wall between the kids' rooms, I need to paint them. (colors?)


10. Help Superhubbie take care of electrical stuff around the house.


11. Help Superhubbie finish tiling the kids' bathroom floor.


12. Help Superhubbie trim around doors and windows that aren't trimmed.


13. I'm sure there's more...but #13 is: Take all the "junk" to Goodwill so I don't have to trip over it all anymore.

No comments: