Monday, June 25, 2007

More than one of me?!?

I do have to admit...I got sucked into the weird thought that popped into my mind of searching my name in Google. Come to find out, there are many of me. There's one that has my entire name, the only difference is that the Ann is spelled with an 'e' at the end. She's like my evil oposite! She's a little younger than me and she's into that book series that has my last name in it and she's not very pure in thoughts. There are other me's (that looks weird) that are big people in companies and stuff like that...but it's just weird! So, my thoughts got tired of looking at all of me, so I looked up my Superhubbie. Come to find out, he was married before (early 1900s) and he's already been dead and resurrected! He's been in multiple branches of military and he's also a professor at some univeristy in Texas! (He'd LOVE that!) He's been trying to get me to move to Texas since we got married! Probably the absolute most weirdest thing of all is that there is some book out there about the red hatters ageing or something and there is mention of a Joe & Missy Potter's decorated spruce tree getting run over by an old lady named Aggie. It's really one of those odd-ball things that your brain leads you into and then you're sorry you did it because now you're kinda freaked out by other people "stealing" your identity. Y'know? They're not really "stealing", they've been given it fair and square...it's just weird.


Ok, now that I'm done with that (did I say WEIRD?) thing...I think I'll introduce you to a one of the 3 cats that we have. Loona (aka Luna) was named by Joe and I didn't like it, so I call her Luna instead. Same pronunciation and all...just different meaning. You see, Joe called her Loona because she's a loon...a lunatic...a crazy one. I told him that if he named her that, she'd live up to it. She did. I call her Luna, which means "Moon" in Spanish. I believe it was almost 2 years ago at the county fair, Superhubbie's mom found her whilst parking cars. Luna came bounding out from underneath cars toward mom-in-law and she was just a little baby at the time. So, she brought her to us. She's a gray tabby and she's very hyper at times, although she's slowing growing out of that. So she's almost 2 years old now. (once again...a rescue!)


4 comments:

The Muffin said...

My parents are telling me I'm a loser because I just found your blog.

Which rocks, by the way.

Missy said...

Hey thanks...to all THREE of you for reading MY blog! I didn't know I was loved so much!

the lizness said...

I'm #4, if that helps you any

Missy said...

Liz, I was referring to her family but that's ok. I knew you were reading. I'm pretty sure your mom is too. That's all that I really know. So, thanks to all FIVE of you for reading! I didn't know I was loved so much! :) There...'zat better?
Love y'all!