Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My kids...I mean - My pets

Yes, this is the second entry today, but I'm just getting started...so gimme a break, huh?!?
Ok, I talked about all of my pets in my profile. I should probably introduce you to those I'll most likely be talking about throughout my little bloggy thing.
Firstly, I'll introduce you to my doggies. Since it takes a while to upload on dial-up, I'll do different pets each day so I'm not wasting my entire day doing the up-loadage.
We got "Woody" shortly after we got married, but shortly before we moved into our "owned" house. (Y'know the bank still owns it...we just got to put our name to it is all! That's how those things work!) Anywho...Woody lived with the in-laws (that's my in-laws) for a few months before we actually got to have him because we were renting at the time. (Liz...I know how you feel about the pet and rent thingy...doesn't work) Before he came to our house, he had already been in nine other homes in his 10 months of living. He didn't really know how to trust people until long after we got him because he didn't know when the next time he'd be passed along to the next house. Woody is a (roughly) 4 yr. old Jack Russell Terrier. He bounces off the walls...but we luv 'em anyhow. So, without further adieu...HEEERRRE'S Woody!

2 comments:

the lizness said...

I really miss my Crunchy!! :)

Missy said...

I know what you mean! We lost a cat "Spanky" over a year ago to kidney failure and I really miss him too. But at least Crunchy is still alive. Hey, BTW...I love Crunchy's full name! Only you could come up with something like that! :)