Thursday, June 28, 2007

New kittens...I didn't want anymore cats!!! Wwaaaahhh!

Ok, I must say...I love the end result, but I now loathe uploadage of pics! It took me FOR-EVA to finish the Thursday Thirteen! Well, I have some news...I'm mommy again...to 2 kittens. I took Superhubbie's dad home last night from church and on a back road I found 2 kittens. I tried getting them on the way over there, but couldn't get the black and white one to come to me. So, I didn't want to leave one alone, so I let the small one go. On my way back home, I saw them again...sitting in the middle of the gravel road (same place) and the black and white one ran off into the grass. Once again, the little white one just sat in the middle of the road. So, I parked the vehicle, got out and picked up the white one and the other one came right to me. So I put them in the vehicle and called Joe to let him know what's going on. The little white one is so skin & bones. The black and white one was really hungry too. Joe & I had gotten milkshakes on our way home from church and the black one was trying to suck on the straw of the milkshake cups! So, when I got them home and gave them some milk and dry cat food and some cut up fish that we had made the other night for supper. The poor little white one almost drowned itself trying to get to the milk! Needless to say...all of that food was gone by the time I went to bed at midnight last night. (Yes, that late...I was uploading pictures!) So, I don't know what to name them yet. I'm pretty sure the black and white was is male...I haven't got as sure of an idea about the white one. But here's a pic just to show you...yup, I'm a sucker! (Oh, I hate uploading! Dial-up is so slow!)

2 comments:

Jana said...

Wanna share your kittens?? so cute...good to see you in the ole Mt Vernon yesterday...I miss ya like a crazy! til next time...
Jana

Missy said...

If you want a kitten or two, I'd be willing to give them to a loving and providing home. As long as you'll take care of them! They need to be fixed, the black one's a male and the white one's a female. They haven't been named yet. Luna hates them, but she hates every new cat I bring home! :) miss you 2!