Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What could be better?

I'm living in the days ahead
I'm already dancing on the streets of gold and I can't stop celebrating in my soul cause
I'm living in the days ahead
Nothing on Earth could ever compare I can't wait for the day that I get there
When I see Jesus face to face
Tell me what could be better?

This song lets me know that Tiffany is much, MUCH happier there than she was here. But it's not helping me (us) cope with her absence. Last night it hit me hard. I think I've been trying to be strong for mom-in-law because I've been over there most of my time lately. But we really don't have any plans for today, so I didn't have to go over there. So, right now, she's home alone and so am I. I'm really thinking about going over there anyway. I think, if for nothing else, it'll help me to keep it together. We're supposed to have the kiddos this weekend. I hope I'm out of this slump by then. Please, keep the prayers going upward...we still need it. Thanks for all your support and prayers. You'll never know how much we appreciate it! Love you all! Missy

2 comments:

MotherT said...

Missy, we are praying.

I know how hard this is, remember we just went thru it last year with my brother. Lots of prayer, and everyday living is what will help you get thru.

You'll catch yourself a few months from now, still thinking that you need to call Tiffany and tell her something, or get her attention to show her something. ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Miss,
You are dealing the same way that I prefer to deal. Distraction with small amounts of remembering are what work for me. Still prayin'

Luv ya
Sica