Monday, August 20, 2007

It's coming!!!

I've never felt this before...but I have this looming feeling that fall and winter are coming soon! For some of you, it really doesn't matter when it comes. But for us, we got our garden planted a little late this year because I was still in school and it's really hard to get a garden planted while you're making exams and grading final assignments and everything else that goes along with the end of a public school year. So, that also means that our crops are just beginning to produce. We're just now starting to get our tomatoes and beans aren't quite ready yet. This is going to be part of our income this year, and if fall (frosts) hit soon...we're in trouble. I have this feeling that we're going to have a pretty bad winter too. I can't explain it...it's just one of those, you know...premonitions.
Since Tiff's passing, I've not really had that bad of a time "mourning" for her. I've, since then, felt like it won't be long before we see her again. With all that's going on in this world...if you're a christian and believe what the Bible says...we're living in the last days. All the prophesies are coming true...our church family in Peru has had a huge devastation from the earthquake last week. 10 out of 15 of our Apostolic/Pentecostal churches have been destroyed in Peru alone. The Yucatan peninsula of Mexico is being pounded as I type from hurricane Dean and it's pushing a category 5! The natural occurences that are prophesied about in the Word are becoming more and more prevalent every day. It's been weighing on my mind quite a bit lately. Who knows but God what's in store. But I hope that all of you are "ready" to go...because our time is short on this earth. God bless you all.

2 comments:

Jana said...

and you didn't even need a microphone for that sermon...you go gurl!!

the lizness said...

as the musicians come...