Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tiffany...

Tiff passed away on Tuesday around 4pm. We praise God that she received the ULTIMATE healing and God got the victory and all the glory! Please, all of you...don't be mad at God. We're not. We know where she is. I'm sad that I only got to spend the time that I did with her, I wished that time could have been saved...but I'm happy for the memories that we had. Yes...it's going to be tough...it already has been. But God is our strength when we are weak, our comfort, peace and strong tower when things aren't going our way. Please join us at the viewing and funeral. All of the info is on http://www.mvacc.org If you're across the country or world, you can leave us messages at www.snyderfuneralhomes.com Thank you for all your prayers and support! You are all such wonderful people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss and family,
here still praying for you all and will see you tonight.

Tiffany, I'll see you later! Gather 'round the throne and enjoy what we have to wait for.

Love you always,
Sica

the lizness said...

Love you always Missifer.

Jana said...

Hey I tagged you....if you are not too busy...
Thank you for letting us eat with your family on Saturday. We love you and appreciate you. I wuv the cat too! ;-)