Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ok, so I'm a looo-hoooo-ser!

I feel like I've not posted in soooo long! Oh, wait...I haven't! I got sick last week...still coughing and junk like that, but feeling much better than I did on Thursday and Friday! That's basically all I've been up to since then. Cough...sneeze...blow the nose...repeat.

I didn't get a chance until now to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETHEART!!!! Sunday (12th) was our anniversary. We've been married for 6 whole years! It's crazy how it really doesn't seem that long, but I can't really truly remember life without him! I love you Baby!

I also didn't say last Wednesday (8th) when I posted Happy Birthday Tiff! We miss you and love you so much! See you on the flip side!

This pregnancy thing with all the fatigue and forgetfulness is killing me! I have forgotten to do so many things in the last few weeks...I'm starting to make myself little notes and put them where I'll remember them. Can I tell you...it still doesn't seem real? I'm now in week 11 (according to what my dates say) and I'm almost out of the first trimester! I don't think it'll really seem real until I start feeling the baby move. I don't want to use a Doppler to listen to the baby's heartbeat because it's just a strong ultrasound machine. And I've already talked about my feelings on ultrasounds. So, I want to use a fetoscope (fetal stethoscope), but my midwife says that I'll have to supply my own because they don't own one! So, I've got to see if I can hunt one down. Maybe if I hear the heartbeat it'll seem real, but they also say that sometimes you can't hear the heartbeat with a fetoscope until week 16-18. So, I don't know...

I've got to say to the Muffin: I knew you'd pull through it! Once you got into the swing of things, you'd get your mind off of being homesick and really see the newness of it all. Keep pushin' for your goals, it'll all pass by so quickly and you won't want to leave when the time comes. Love ya girl!

Ok, my list of things to do today:
1) Get off here so I can get my list done.
2) Weed the watermelon plants in the garden. They need it badly if we're going to want melons!
3) Take a package to the B-burg post office.
4) Empty and fill the dishwasher
5) Strip and re-make the bed.
6) Get some laundry done!
7) Try...do try to straighten up the living room today.
If I get all of these things done today, it'll be more than I've been able to accomplish in the last couple weeks altogether! Between the sickness that I currently have and the fatigue that pregnancy has gotten me down to take a nap (long nap) in the middle of the day every day, I've really been a horrible housewife. I'm sorry Superhubby! You've been so understanding. I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok! I wouldn't say looo-hooo-ser! Maybe slaaaaaackerrrr! :-))) I know it is difficult when you are dragging. Facebook! Where is the link?????

Love ya,
Mom!

Missy said...

You have to sign up for facebook to see other facebook members. Never know, you might find some of your high school friends on there!