Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Okay...The Official Countdown has already begun!

We're going on vacation not this coming Saturday, but next. That means...
10 DAYS & COUNTING!!!
I will be blogging during our adventures out west. I can't say how often, but I'll hopefully be posting pics too. We're hoping to get one of our cell phones to work as a modem to accomplish this. We're on the race now to get everything done that needs done before we leave, ie: clean the house, mow the yard, get most of the garden planted, clean out the leftovers in the fridge, etc. I'm trying to get caught up on laundry too...not my favorite thing to do. Alison is going with us, she's so pumped about it that she's had a month long countdown going on herself. :-)

The kittens are 9 days old now and one has its eyes open and another is just beginning to open them. They're getting fat, but Tillie has moved them into our bedroom, hidden in a box under a table. She just moved them today.

Well, I'm sorry for such a shorty bloggy, but I've run out of things to say...it's getting late and I'm tired. So, hasta luego amigos!!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

How fun!!! Texas is hot too...you will come back with a tan...lol or burn?