Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm a momma!!!



Nope, not what you think! Ha ha! Sunday morning I woke up and found Tillie (the white cat w/gray patch of hair on her head & one blue & one green eye) had gotten skinnier. We had an inkling that she was prego, but we weren't sure. We brought her in the house 3 months ago when we found she had gone into heat one Sunday night after church. Well, here's the result: She had 4 (3 look almost exactly like her..one of those died in birth and 1 that looks like the male that's been running around lately...a dark gray tiger striped). Aren't they cute?


I'm also pumped (for many reasons, but...) because I have an interview at 1:30 today for a smaller food store that sells meat products & fresh produce. Pray for me, because since I quit teaching, we've been kinda keepin' it tight.

Well, I gotta go fix lunch, Superhubby's home today with a sever headache. I'm going to see if I can get him to eat. Then I'm going to have to get ready to leave for the interview soon. Latah!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Aew! Congrats Momma! =) They're so sweet!