Friday, November 20, 2009

In which I use exclamation points all the time!!!

I've come down with the crud. It's not flu-like or anything, just a lot of sinus drainage and a yucky tummy along with some coughing.

I can't believe I only have 10 weeks and 5 days left until my due date! It seems so insanely impossible! I've heard that the third trimester goes slower, but it hasn't stopped galloping yet! I've got too many things to do to prepare the house for baby and I'm now entering the uncomfortable pregnant stage. The last few nights I've gotten to know the restroom really well...I think around 5 visits per night, which really allows for you to get to know the path from bedside to potty with your eyes closed! Superhubby still has to turn the lights on. I guess that's one talent I've gained, if nothing else, from being preggo. My next midwife appt is on this coming Monday...already! I'm not so sure I like driving an hour down and an hour back in trips so close together, I don't know how Superhubby does it everyday! The lil' one is moving a lot lately and I'm feeling a lot more rolls and tumbles in there, more so than the kicks and punches now. Oh, there still there! Just not near as often as the somersaults. Y'know, tying shoes and bending over is getting kind difficult to do now. Guess it comes with the territory!

With all the holidays coming up, I really wish we had the time to be able to visit our family down south this winter. Unfortunately, Superhubby was unable to get off when he wanted, because when the calendar got around to him, those times were already taken. We're praying that next year, he's going to get to see the calendar a lot sooner than he did before. I'm just hoping that somehow my grandparents can come up around Christmas or something. It'd be nice to at least see them. I know it's hard to take a long trip like that, but unfortunately, Superhubby can't get the time off... :-(( If nothing else, maybe they can come up when the lil' one is born.

Lil' sis has a stupid work schedule this next week! I'm so angry with her boss! Just because everyone else is going out of state for Thanksgiving means that she has to work on Wed. & Fri. of next week! Just because she lives in state?!?! She lives 2.5 hours away!!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!! I'm praying that her boss will have mercy and allow her to get Wed. off at least. Otherwise she's going to only be home from tonight until Tuesday. *sad*

Well, I think I've ranted enough! You like all my uses of the exclamation?!?!?!?! :-) Later peeps!

3 comments:

YaiZa said...

Hi!! I don't really know how i've found your blog,but it's full of ilusion!! Congratulations for your future baby! :)
I'm a Spanish girl and EEUU fascinates me,so I love reading things written by people from there.
And even more if these things talk about babies!
I've read that you like Spanish language. Can you speak it?
Be happy and go on.

xxx

MotherT said...

Slip-on style shoes will become your best friends over the next few weeks! Either that, or your going to have to have SH tie your shoes before he leaves for work!lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.