Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Bazaar and Miraculous, all in one post!!!

Sunday night I had a crazy dream, for those of you facebookers out there, you already know how bazaar it really was. So, Meagan and I were talking after church on Sunday night about her baby moving and mine just beginning to move. She said at one point that it was really weird sometimes and I said "like an alien inside, huh?". Well, that comment got me a really nutzo dream. That night, I dreamed about my baby moving, well...stretching as I've felt it doing over the last couple days, no kicking yet, but small little stretches. The baby stretched so hard in my dream that an appendage stretched through the skin! This appendage was not a hand, foot, arm or leg, but a TENTACLE!!! Talk about crazy prego dreams!

And I have a praise report!!! I've been praying that God would provide for us over the last couple months and help us pay our bills, because since I lost my job back in April, we've had some hard times. Well, it's all God this month, and we and He knows it. I've been thanking Him for helping us pay our bills daily, and I've felt still hopeless (as most good Christians should probably get to that point at one time or another to realize that God is in control and we are not) and helpless to the situation. I've learned to trust in God more because He knows His plans for us, and we....well, don't. So, anyhoo...last night, Superhubby called cellphone company because we were going to cancel 2 of the 4 phones on our plan (in-laws are also on our plan...cancel Superhubby's and mom-in-law's). My phone is still under contract until the coming April or May, so I had to keep mine and mom-in-law just wanted to get rid of hers anyway. So, he called them and told them that we needed to drop two lines on the plan and the person gave him over to a special person that could work wonders from God. (well...probably not, but in this case...yes) Since Superhubby has been with cellphone company for 10 years, they really wanted to keep him in as much capacity as they could. So, for the same price we were going to have to pay for the most basic plan for my phone and dad-in-law's add on...he gave us the most basic plan for me & Superhubby's and dad-in-law's add ons to the plan. Now, we lowered the amount of minutes we had to something that fit within our needs anyway and got rid of the texting...sorry all you out there that text me, they're blocked now. But here's a couple clinchers...Superhubby's phone is shot...that's part of the reason that he was just going to get rid of his anyway...they GAVE...yes...gave him a free Razor (no, not the best phone, but free!!) with free activation!!! AND...yes, there's more...he back dated the plan change by 3 months, and gave us a credit to our bill....thus NO CELL PHONE BILL THIS MONTH!!! Praise God for providing! Now, granted, that's just one of the bills, but it's a wonderful, miraculous start. God is soooooo good!

1 comment:

MotherT said...

Amazing things happen when we quit trying to do things on our own and let God be God!