Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ok, get this thing outta me!

Yesterday, late afternoon, we had our "long appointment" for the 36 week appt. We were able to ask questions about labor & delivery, etc and she talked to us about all different kinds of things. I'm now insured! Yay! So, the hospital bill won't be NEAR as bad as before insurance. So, last night was the worst night for sleeping for me. It's been getting bad, but I'm pretty sure that the baby has dropped at least part ways and I'm miserable! My hips, pelvis & thighs have pretty much begun their "loosening" in preparation for labor and now, rolling over in bed or any kind of movement at all is horrible! I'm definitely waddling now! This really stinks because I still have so much to get done and the nesting instinct has NOT kicked in at all...FAIL! Just that good ole' fatigue, no energy here... :-( That and the freezing cold is not helping matters much! Trying to keep this house warm is like pulling teeth sometimes. As I type, I know the next thing I must do when I'm done is re-stoke the fire in the wood stove...again. Well, I guess this will be it for now...way too many things to make myself get done today. Later peeps!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Bahahahaha! I love that you said FAIL! I mean, I'm bummed about said fail, but the fact that you use fail is awesome. =)