Monday, September 17, 2007

Oh wow...I'm a lame loo-hoo-ser!

So, my mom "yells" at me because I haven't been keepin' up with my blog! Get your bum in gear! my mind says...what on God's green Earth have you been wasting your time on?!? it says... So here I am. Doin' the bloggy thingy again. :)
So, SuperMomma went into the Hospital this weekend! We're still not entirely sure what's going on, but they think it's her gall bladder. We took her in on Saturday afternoon and they moved her from the ER to a real room around 6ish I think. She stayed the night because they had to keep her on pain killers and they let her go Sunday afternoon (around 4ish). They need to do another test, but she's calling in today to schedule that. We're praying that she doesn't have to get it removed. We are wanting to do a camping trip this weekend. My dad's and dad-in-law's birthdays are this week and we wanted to do something fun. So, if mom's up to it...we're going to take a shot at it. Pray for her please?
I got an e-mail from one of my former students! Jen W-H! She's now in California doing the college thing. Pray for her too if you would...her hubby is being deployed soon. I haven't gotten the details yet. But just pray for his safety and her sanity.
Well, I've gotta get goin' for now. I gotta head to MtV to help the church send out the Apostolic News Magazines for the district. So, I'll talk to you soon!
¡Hasta Luego Mis Amiguitos!

4 comments:

The Muffin said...

Gracias para el actualizaciĆ³n de su blog! Finalmente!

Sharon said...

I did not "yell" at you! :-) I just commented that you haven't added anything lately! You know I love you!!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! She returns!

te amo

MotherT said...

Welcome back, Missy! You were missed!